Alternative server for the atmospheric pressure loading service

Dear colleagues,

  I learned that host lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov was unaccessible
for more than a week due to a hardware failure. Currently, the
server is restored. I would like to draw your attention that there
is a redundant server that computes atmospheric pressure loading
time series using the same software: http://astrogeo.org/aplo

  In the case if you cannot access the data files at
http://gemini.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo, please use
http://astrogeo.org/aplo

Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
10-FEB-2012 02:03:27

Archive of the International Mass Loading Service mailing list    Message 00015