New stations for pressure loading computations?

Dear colleagues,

  I am going to recompute the atmospheric pressure loading. If you
would like to have the atmospheric pressure loading series for stations
not listed in

http://lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo/vlbi.inp
http://lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo/slr.inp
http://lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo/gps.inp
http://lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo/doris.inp

  please send me their coordinates. Please follow strictly the format
of the files with coordinates of requested stations
SITLIST Format  Version 2003.07.31 ( see an example in
http://lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo/vlbi.inp ).

  I would like to wish to everybody happy New Year!

Leonid Petrov
31-DEC-2008 15:21:43
P.S. The service of the atmospheric pressure loading is already
running for the 7th year...

Archive of the International Mass Loading Service mailing list    Message 00014