Services similar to the International Mass Loading Service
- Professor Hans-Georg Scherneck provides an on-line tool
for computing tidal ocean loading displacements
- Professor Jean-Paul Boy provides a timely updated collection
of of mass loading
displacements for many sites.
- Staff at NASA GSFC still supports the original atmospheric
mass loading service developed by L. Petrov and J-P. Boy
in 2002 at
- A group in University of Vienna led by professor Johannes Boehm
runs the atmospheric mass loading service
- A group in the University of Luxembourg provides atmospheric
Back to the International Mass Loading Service.
This page was prepared by Leonid Petrov
If you find that some on-line service is missing, please send
a link to the web-site maintainer.
Last update: 2015.08.09_13:19:28